Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Fellow

Dave was made a Fellow of the American College of Dentists. An invitation only dental society. That was the whole reason we went to Hawaii, we didn't want to miss him being inducted in. Plus the conference was in HAWAII...need I say more. Anyway, Day 3 included lots of fun things but was topped off with this event at the Sheraton.
Shaka




The kids made it about 3/4 of the way through entertaining themselves with cars and games on my phone and then we had to excuse ourselves to wait outside.


We raced back to Ko'Olina, a 1 hour drive with Honolulu traffic (YUCKY) trying to catch the sunset over the water. We were 10 minutes too late. Bummer!




7 comments:

Darsha said...

Hey way to make the best out of a "bad" situation. I love when you can turn a conference into a dream vacation. Looks like you had fun

Mandi said...

for he's the jolly good fellow...for he's the jolly good fellow. For he's the jolly good fellOOOQWWWW and so his family got to go to hawaii.

Hill Family said...

What a fun time go to Hawaii. I love Hawaii. Looks like the kids had a good time also, they are going to want to go every year, and make it a tradition!! So fun, I could use some of the sun!!

Taffers Dawn said...

Congrats!!! I'm so jealous about hawaii. never been but I always wanted too.

Dents said...

How fun you got to get away. That was really nice of you to take your kids :)I bet they had the best time,what with all the sun, and warm beaches. Congrats to Dave, or rather, "The Fellow." I don't think Greg has done anything with the ADA, we are a WT dental family.

Lindsi said...

What a fun trip! Brooklyn would totaly be jealous! She says we have to take her to Hawaii next time. Thanks for letting Callie and I crash your craft night! I had so much fun. It's so good to have a "girls" night.

anna said...

how awesome! i would love to take the kids to hawaii someday! brandon was there too..wish we had known you guys were going to be there. looks like a blast!