Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Isabella

Future Cougar

At Carthage Jail


7 random things about Isabella:

Isabella was named for her great great grandmother on my side, we like family names for the girls and I always admired grandma Isabella-she was so spunky-just like our little bella. Her nicknames are Bella Boo & Boo Boo. But she calls them her "nick nack names" (you know like nick nack paddy whack). She also has no middle name like her sissy & mom.

Isabella is a very hairy little girl (which we laugh hysterically at). She was born with dark hair all over, which is rare for my kids, she even had little pixie hair coming off her ears which I always thought was so cute. The hair on her ears is gone but she has a lot of hair down her back & on her bum and will probably need to spend some time getting lasered.

Bella seems really tough, loud & bossy but is secretly very sensitive and is always worried if her brother & sister love her. When we got here, her cousin Avery (who is almost 3) told her she wasn't in David's family and Isabella went into hysterics.

Isabella's favorite food is pickles, cake, ice cream, watermelon, & strawberries. In that order, she also thinks katchup & butter are a food group and will lick the plate clean if there are any left.

Bella loves to play barbie.com & nick jr.com which she calls "mick jr.com". She is quite adept at navigating websites by herself and does not like to get help.

Bella loves animals, especially the dog she is going to get which she has named Buster.

And lastly, bella loves to say prayers. I'll catch her talking out loud, listing names & animals & she will say, "I'm just praying".

I tag:
Olivia
Delia
and that's it!!

5 comments:

Kjrsten said...

yes! so true feisty like Isabel was!

Rachel said...

Ha-I just realized I wrote grandma Isabella, it's grandma Isabel. I was having a sr. moment!

Kailey said...

Very cute!! Your kids will love to go back and read these in the future. I'm glad you got there okay. Only 2 more months for us and we'll be there with ya!

anna said...

aw! so adorable! i can't wait for her and isla to become best little cousin friends like we were!!

Rebecca said...

I love having Bella here for Gabby. She talks about her everyday.