Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

The kids all know they are supposed to pose for obligatory photos every Easter & Christmas. The girls love it, David cringes.
Dave is teaching himself piano while we take pictures outside. The day was grey & blustery, but the rains stopped for a few minutes so we could get some pictures.
Of course I took way too many of the littlest little...he is too cute with his roly poly arms & legs
look mom look
Isabella insisted on posing herself this way in almost every photo...she is so stubborn
Savannah likes to look down so she is looking at you with her eyes and her glasses are on her nose. She is very self conscious about her glasses, but I think she is beautiful.

My cheesy boy, showing off the coveted alien goo he got from the Easter Bunny. If only the Easter bunny knew that this would be so popular, she would have bought four of them. They were at the 1$ spot at target!
Lovey lovies

Brother loves
Happy Easter!

6 comments:

Kristin D. said...

I think it is a wonderful tradition. Love the dresses.

Rebecca said...

Cute fam, Love Ben's shiner.

Darsha said...

They look great. Just the mention of getting a family photo makes my kids frown.

Lynn Lambert said...

You have such a beautiful family. I love the pictures. Tell Savannah I love her glasses. Having glasses myself, I always call them "my face jewlery."

anna said...

your children are beautiful. happy easter cousin!

Dents said...

what nice easter pictures. Glad you had fun in seattle. I love the jelly fish and octopus cut outs.