Thursday, April 9, 2009

FHE & Fondue

Lots going on the last few weeks. A reprieve from baseball over spring vacation, spring vacation rainy day fun. Etc., Etc. Now we are back in the routine of school, sports, cubs, play dates, baseball, piano & etc. On the go-with things to do every single day. The weather has been wonderful so we have been working to get our yard in shape. But Mondays we always reserve for some fun family time.

My girls absolutely love to cook. So a few months ago I bough them this awesome cookbook KIDS IN THE KITCHEN and they love to look through the simple fun recipes and pick something out for dinner or dessert. Savannah was on treats for FHE so she chose to make fondue, a very simple version. YUMM-O

We also watched the other side of heaven which we had recorded and the kids loved it. Of course I cried at the end. What a great movie!

Ben's FHE enjoyment far exceeded anyone else's!

Off to cub scouts, baseball game & dinner on the go. I heart springtime.
Ben loves to drag his toys around, not really into pushing, just dragging them with him.
Isabella enjoying some game time while the bigs are at school.

4 comments:

Darsha said...

Thanks for the guilt. I need to start putting some effort in to my FHEs. If you lived closer we could just crash yours. Hmmmmm.

Unknown said...

Why wasen't I invited for fondue. What a fun activity.

Ben & Jen said...

What a fun FHE night! I love the fondue idea. I am going to have to try that one... I am on treats next week!

If you have any great FHE ideas, I would love them. I am doing lessons and kits for a couple friends for Christmas this year.

I love your family. You are all so cute and I admire you so much. Love you and see you in a couple of months.

anna said...

yum! i love fondue! especially the cheese kind with bread...makes me want to go melt some cheese right now!