Thursday, July 2, 2009

Birthdaytopia

The girls, with another lovely birthday girl, gabby Gabby is 3 weeks older than Bella

My girls were born 3 years and 5 days apart...totally not planned...bella was 2 weeks late. So this week is always crazy, crazy but fun. We've had a puppy birthday party, a family birthday party. Some fun company come into town, mad cleaning of the house annd tomorrow is a birthday lunch for Savannah, then the 4th and then Sunday Savannah is getting baptized which means more company and fun. I am running on little sleep but happy to see my girlie girls so thrilled. I can relax next week when Dave & I take a trip to Baltimore. YEAH!

Here are some more pictures from June, Ben playing in the water fountain at the little league park. They had a little one for dogs that he really got into, head to toe soaked! Thanks cousin Jackson for helping him figure out how to turn it on...ha ha!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday girls! I am totally stealing that picture because I didn't take my camera camping and it is super cute.