Thursday, August 20, 2009

Darling you look mah-va-lus...

We had a whirlwind wedding week. And I think that is what threw my system into overload and caused me to get SO SO sick. I started feeling crummy on Tuesday....on Thursday Dave went to a funeral for his uncle in Aberdeen while I stayed home and got ready for our big trip.

Thursday afternoon Dave's mom came into town from the funeral so she could watch our kids and Thursday night

UNCLE TRAVIS CAME HOME FROM HIS MISSION to Geneva! Horray Horray Horray!

And I have no pictures because I was feeling sick and we were late and I forgot my camera and I'm lame...but then Friday morning bright and early we all got on a plane to Utah. It is the first time my brothers and sisters and I have gone on a vacation together no kids since right before I got married...14 years ago!

chubby cheesy smiles

Friday all day Dave & I played in Provo and visited Matt & Ashley in Ogden to see the cutest newest baby Lance He is so tiny, tinier than any of my babies ever were outside my body! But sweet as pie. And then Friday night we went to dinner to celebrate Scott & Clarissa's upcoming wedding. Yummy yummy Brazilian grill, I think Dave was the most excited of everyone for the delicious food. But again, I have no pictures because I am lame.

Saturday morning Dave got up really early to find me some medicine because I was dying and I wanted to be happy and vivacious for the wedding festivities. As a family (minus Scott & Clarissa) we went through a session at the Salt Lake temple which was wonderful. Then we raced over to try to have breakfast
And they don't serve breakfast buffets at the Joseph Smith building on Saturday mornings (What The??)
Here is patient, patient Dave. I can't say enough about how wonderful he was to me all weekend while I was sick & so patient with having to wait and be on other people's schedules.
Mom and our new RM Travis

Aren't they a handsome bunch of Dyer boys!
Here we are recreating the day we got engaged. We did not get engaged here, but took pictures on this spot that day.


Becca & Travis
I just thought this was such a funny picture!

How yous doin?
Grandma & Grandpa Teuscher

The Happy Couple

Sunday we got up and went to see Music & the Spoken Word which was so wonderful. They even played one of my favorite songs from my favorite movie...can you guess? The Sound of Music of course!
Here are Dave & Travis catching some shut eye at the Church History museum. We were all so tired by the end of the weekend.



4 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

You were here and you didn't see me?!?! My heart is sobbing!! It looks like you had a great time. I miss you!

Rebecca said...

Okay the picture with Doug and the Asian is hilarious. He always gets mad because I never take enough pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love your SLC pictures. The one of you and Dave at the temp. is great. What an amazing time, with everyone there. Too bad about your ear.(bad timing to be sick). love your fam.: LORI

Mandi said...

I love the pictures of you and dave...you rock those red heels!