Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Boofest at the Graveyard Grill

For our traditional Halloween dinner we made a trip to the graveyard grill.

Savannah made the signs and hung them

eyeball juice with floating eyeballs


Wrapped mummies (bratwurst)
moldy bones (the mold were peas on the side)
bloody fingers and graveyard dip

all ready for tricks or treats, mostly treats
It was the year of the fairy, 3 of my nieces were fairies
David was not feeling well but wanted to trick or treat anyway
Dave & I dressed up this year, happy hawaiians!

5 comments:

Hill Family said...

What a fun dinner idea!!

Lynn Lambert said...

Looks like a fun Halloween. I especially like yours and Dave's costume!

Deana said...

You are so creative in the kitchen. Love the costumes!

Marzee said...

I love how creative and good you are with holiday traditions!

Kjrsten said...

this is an amazing menu! I wish I was a better cook and more creative like this with holidays and meals! Your kids got it good!