Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holiday Wrap part 2

The last week of school was so busy. We started off with grandma coming over to make cookie trees with her grandkids one afternoon. She came supplies in hand ringing jingle bells & wearing her santa hat.
Here is ben in one of the 3 outfits he will wear without tantrums. He is either 1/2 naked or wearing pajamas or wearing his nemo shirt & shorts he got in Hawaii. Lovely
My sisters, mom & I went out to visit a mansion covered in lights. We got 3 d glasses that made all the lights turn into either stars, snowman or santas. The santas were a little creepy.
Bella's class party, she loves her kindergarten class

Especially since Trent her cousin is in her class
Savannah's class did a Native American potluck. I guess we don't celebrate holidays with this teacher, it kind of bugs me but I went anyway. And Savannah wore a santa hat!
David's 5th grade did Christmas in Colonial Williamsburg which was fun because we visited Williamsburg at Christmas time when we lived in VA. David dressed up as a German immigrant to Williamsburg.

1 comment:

Deon said...

Merry Christmas! I love the Christmas tree made out of cookie stars. I think I might have to steal that idea. :)