Thursday, December 31, 2009

Holiday Wrap Up the end!

Christmas eve, I hardly took any pictures but it was finally a very relaxing day. The kids were so excited. Especially to open their cousin gift at Grandma's and jammies at home.
Jammies modeling time, ben is in his normal position on his chair.
The girls are obsessed with the shaka sign and do it all the time!
You can't read the sign very well but it says, David's spot saved for Santa. He marked his territory this morning.



Ben did not want to wake up. The other kids were up at 5 but we made them wait until 6 and dragged him out of bed.


This is what Ben loves to do with his train table most. IT is the perfect jumping spot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed your Christmas Wrap ups 1,2 and 3. Looks like you are feeling better. It's all up hill from here!!! We are all excited to finally have a baby Keller born in Vancouver. Yea.
Happy New Year; Lori

Kristin D. said...

Mandi and Melani would be jealous of those American Girl dolls. It looks like such a fun Christmas.

Kailey said...

So, I haven't checked you blog in so long!! I just got caught up!! How fun!! How are you feeling. I hope all is well!! We'll have to plan to get together sometime soon!!

marzee said...

I don't know that I've ever told you - but I admire the fact that you do holiday themed meals for your family. So fun!