Saturday, February 6, 2010

Updates

January, February-too much time going by without blogging in our journal. I got a new camera for our anniversary so I am trying to figure it out and take some fun pictures. We did do a few fun things in January like...
celebrate our 14th anniversary at Skamania Lodge...site of our very short honeymoon. It was fun to get away for a few days and relax.
Our little man turned 2 and had a fun family birthday party
And we had one very sad snow day...sad because the snow was so small & melted before the day was over...boo hoo

but ben enjoyed sledding & the kids had fun playing in it even if it was for a short time.

peace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. I remember 14 yr.s ago the beautiful wedding, and the many to follow of the rest of the family. WOW!! What a ride. LORI

marzee said...

Yes - the snow was a bit pathetic - but we're grateful for whatever we can get. And I love Ben's belly.

Marie said...

If I knew you needed more snow I could have sent you some of ours! Happy belated anniversary!