Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blessings

Emily is such a blessing to us
We gathered most of our family together to bless her on August 1

The blanket was made by Dave when we had David and we've used it with all of our babies for their blessing
I bought the bonnet in Brugge Belgium in 2007 knowing we wanted to have more children. Ben got to use the booties I bought and Emily the bonnet.

Of course the girls want to get in on the picture action


This picture really makes me mad, David is making that face in all 7 of the pictures we took! What a stinker.
Dave's parents visiting us

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I love that bonnet...and I can't believe dave crocheted that blanket...only real men crochet =).

Deana said...

She is so precious. Wha a sweet little face. I coulld just pinch those cheeks!

Taffers Dawn said...

I can't believe you have another little one. She is so cute adn chubby. SOOO cute!