Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hazzah!!

Although the contract has yet to be signed (we are hoping Monday) it is pretty much official that Dave is the proud owner of a dental practice. Can I BE any happier?? I think not. So tonight he is celebrating by taking his #1 son on a much anticipated father & son campout at Beacon Rock state park...no, not Rooster Rock, Beacon Rock. They headed out with much fanfare after dinner was packed and tents and sleeping bags gathered along with Douglas & Hyrum for a little male bonding time among brothers from other mothers....(not my language theirs). So Rebecca (my awesome sister) and I had a tea party with the girlies at her house. Cupcakes to decorate, chocolate milk tea and a my little pony movie made the night so fun that screaming & crying ensued when we had to leave to go to bed. But I am surprisingly stress free, which probably has something to do with the fact that Dave has a dental practice (YEAH YEAH YEAH). All we need now is a new house...

My friend Kailey who still lives in our old neck of the woods went to a midevil festival in one of my favorite cities Rothenburg...and being the awesome photographer she is took beautiful pictures...it made me miss Germany so much, especially this time of year when things are starting to grow. I can just imagine the flowers blooming in windowboxes and fields of gold. Check it out!!

2 comments:

Kailey said...

Hooray for you guys!! That is so awesome. I'm really excited for you. And thank you for the props! You'll have to take some pictures of the new office so we can see the practice that you own!! (Also I'm glad you could use the tracking thingy-- it's nice to know who visits your blog-- just incase it's some crazies!)

Rebecca said...

I am so happy that you are here to stay! What a relief...now if we could have a cpa practice in the next few years this fam would be set. Also, your friends slide show was great. I wish I could have experienced Germany with you. Christmas markets someday for sure!