Sunday, June 8, 2008

Welcome Welcome Sabbath Morning


I love Sundays, especially when we have 9:00 church. The sun is shining, which is rare since instead of June it is Junuary here in the Pacific Northwest. So the kids are enjoying a rare chance to play outside and I am enjoying a quiet house. What better way to feel the spirit, reflect on your day than to listen to music while the sun shines in your window on a Sunday morning.

Things are progressing slowly with the purchase of the practice -I had no idea all the detail that went into buying & starting your own business. So complicated. We have found a few homes we like So we need to buckle down and make decisions. Oh the pressure. This will be our first home-Dave & I have been married 12 years, and since we won't be moving again for a long time...I am feeling so much pressure to get it JUST RIGHT! It has been really fun looking though, so maybe I will look for another week or so before making a decision.


Benj is growing too fast, he got his first taste of solids a few weeks ago and LOVED IT. He can't get enough of food, and always begs for more when the little dish is empty. He is really a good natured baby, except when he is teething. He got his first tooth last week and has been working on his second. SO FUN!

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks:

Benjamin enjoying his first meal!

Bowling on a rainy memorial day
Bella gets a strike!
Bella & Gabby fighting over balls-soon they will be fighting over boys!
My Grandpa Teuscher turned 80 so we had a surprise birthday party for him!
Bella taking Kroll for a walk at the party
David & Rick enjoying the sunshine & warm weather
My gorgous grandma


The lovely magicians assistant Savannah

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

What fun we have had!

Kailey said...

I have one question. Kroll as in Kroll the warrior king from "How to lose a guy in Ten Days" Classic. Suba Dave congrats on getting promoted to Major. It gave me a good laugh. O how jealous I am of you guys being out of the military. Two more years.

Kailey said...

That last comment was from James of course! That's so exciting to be looking for a new home!! We're trying to decide if we want to buy a house or rent or what when we get to WA. We shall see. Fun pictures! Loves!

Dents said...

Benjamin is getting so big, what a cute baby. Decisions decisions, Greg and I have talked about the decisions we have had to make lately and we are grateful that we are choosing between such wonderful options. I am not sure if I have your correct e-mail, but it would be fun to see you tomorrow. Good luck in the race.

Kjrsten said...

I was so bummed we didnt get a chance to sit and talk last weekend! I wanted to hear all about the house and the practice etc etc!!!! Call me this week so we can hang out!
LOVE YOU!