Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Which Heroine Are You?

I like the rest of the educated female world am addicted to Jane Austen-I love her novels, and most movies that have been made out of her novels. Dave even watched Pride & Prejudice with me the other night when it was on PBS, well 2 hours of it anyway and he loved the witticism. Anyway, I thought this quiz was cute...which heroine are you??


I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



In other news today is my sweet son's birthday. I cannot believe he is 9, that 9 years ago my heart and life changed forever. He was a good sweet baby, we were so happy to have him after 2 years of trying to have a baby and we are still blessed to have him in our life. He got a PS2 for his birthday-his VERY OWN gaming system and he was SOOO happy. As soon as I download pictures I will post them.

5 comments:

The Anthony Family said...

Hey Rach, so I took the quiz, and I am Elinore, too. Birds of a feather... Did you see the Jane Austen Book Club? That was a good movie, too! I need to e-mail you back, soon! :) BECCA

The Anthony Family said...

I meant to say Happy Birthday to your Dave. It goes too fast, right? I hope he doesn't turn into a total electronic junkie like my boys, hahaha.

Anonymous said...

I was Elinor too - fun quiz. Guess I need to rent that movie again . . . maybe actually . . . I need to read the book.

Kjrsten said...

OK rach, you need to convert your sisters the bloggin' world... Marzee, Rebecca, & kelly too!

Anonymous said...

Have you read Austen land by Shannon Hale? I am waiting to borrow it from a friend, but have heard rave reviews about it. Written about a girl obsessed with Mr. Darcy who goes to England and find romance. Hopefully good...I'll let you know.