Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dog Days Of Summer

It's 100 degrees here in Vancouver, which is not that unusual for this time of year...but it does make those of us who enjoy milder temperatures run for water or we melt. So in the spirit of hot things...here are a few recent events that would make even Paris Hilton exclaim "that's hot":




The kids at the fair watching the motorcycle races...not hyrum's orange shades-That's Hot


Benj suffering from heat stroke...not really but he was dying in the stroller so we had to just carry him around...he loved the animals & all the people watching. Too bad I didn't have my brand new PUJ baby sling to carry him in yet...it came yesterday and I LOVE IT!! They are made by my high school spanish partner's wife Katie and they are Hot Hot Hot! Get your own here at www.pujbaby.com



Savannah is thrilled to ride the ponies (big surprise)


Bella is equally excited about the ponies...and I love that the ponies are right behind the Dairy Farmers Wives Milkshake booth which makes the best milkshakes in the state of Washington...SO HOT!


Two hotties (Dave & Scott) setting up our new trampoline-a source of fun for everyone!






Those same hotties enjoying Dave's birthday present-XBOX 360s are HOT!


And to top it all off popsicles in the pool-too cool for school!

6 comments:

Lindsi said...

cute blog!!! I've been trying to read it and leave a comment a few times, but my kids don't leave me alone long enough. It has been great haveing you back this summer and being able to catch up! Olivia is going to be in Gabby and Bella's preschool class. She says that Bella is her best swimming friend, so she is pretty excited.

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest blog and the cutest kids ever. You and Dave are pretty cool too.

Anonymous said...

That last blog was from your mother if I can figure out how to do this right. Love you guys.

Kjrsten said...

Meredith wants to play with Bella! Summer is almost over! Do you want to meet us at the blue lake park spray gound this week? Or vancouver lake? email me!

Rebecca said...

Can I come too?!

Dents said...

It was definately too hot last weekend. Looks like you guys made the best of it.