Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Supersonic

Savannah at the farm exhibit
David playing chess at the children's museum
Bella & Melissa coloring
Bella in the butterfly exhibit at the zoo with one on her finger
Benji & Grandma
The S is for Super, the U is for unique...we had a super fun weekend in Seattle while Dave went to PNDC. We got to enjoy the company of Dave's parents, watch them spoil the grandkids a little. And spend time with my fav sister-in-law Miriam...okay okay I admit to having many fav sister in laws. But Mim & I do have fun together, which is good considering she didn't like me much for the first 6 months we were married. But hey, with my stellar personality it was easy to win her over to the dark side of friendship with Rach! Ha ha! Love you mim! Seriously though, we visited the Everett childrens museum & the zoo, had a fun BBQ with the Seattle Kellers and relaxed a little from our stressful life. YEAH!

No comments: