Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dynamite Dyers

First annual Dyer Reunion we have been able to attend since 2002. All I can say is Yeah. Raquel was missed, our beloved grandmother. But still a great time for all who came. Love my cousins, love seeing their beautiful kids and having my kids become friends with them. Even if Mimi, Isla & Bella fought at dinner. Bella still came home saying how much she loves mimi & Isla. Can't wait until next year!

As an added bonus they had the reunion in Pasco...I know I know...who goes to pasco on purpose?? Well we do because we get to see Aaron & Hollie & their kids. And Ryan, Megan and their kids. (Dave's twin bro & best friend from high school). So we stayed with A&H and all 19 of us descended upon Red Robin like a swarm (those poor servers!). Too fun!!
Dyer Craft off-who can make the cutest picture frames??
Note Vannah & Bella in their post pool cuteness-who is their awesome stylist!
Benj & Mac making friends
Grandpa Dyer getting into the fun with Tom & Gracie
I had to capture this, my dad crafting...is it cold today?? Although this was right up Uncle Dano's alley-his frame was decorated with turtles pooping!!
Last but not least the Keller kiddos at A&H's house.
Savannah, Isabella, Aiden, David, Benjamin, Jackson & Cade...what a bunch of cuties!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm so sorry we missed it this year. But it looks like fun with everyone!