Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back to School

Oh the sadness and excitement of the first day of school. I love having the kids back into a good routine, I love hearing them learn new things and have fun making new friends. But I also always cry a little, knowing they are growing up and that another year will pass too quickly. David is in 4th grade with Mrs. H and Savannah is in 2nd with Mrs. D at Sunset Elem. Isabella started pre-school with Mrs. Caroline. One of my mom's good friends who runs a pre-school 3 days a week.


Isabella had to get her pack ready to go even though she wouldn't leave until the afternoon-she so wants to be as grown up as the other kids.


Savannah posing at the bus stop. They didn't want to wait for me, but I wanted to walk them to the bus the first day. Now they just run out the door every morning, so excited.

David is growing up too fast. Where did my little boy go??


David doesn't even turn around, Savannah gives one last look to mom & the little ones.

Isabella ready to color, her favorite thing to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray for Bella getting to do Preschool. I am sure she just loves all that social time! Too fun. I bet you are enjoying your alone time with Benjamin. So cute!