Saturday, September 6, 2008

True Blue


Yes they are nosebleed seats but at least we are in the shade!!


Two of my favorite cougars
Aren't the stadium views gorgous! I love lake Washington

A view of the Medical/Dental center where Dave spent 4 years, and where little David was born. Top floor, 6th window in with a view of the stadium.

28-27 Go Cougs
Exciting from beginning to end
Remembering how much we love Seattle & the U district
A quick visit to Dad Keller
Visiting with Aaron & Hollie who are also BYU blue
Being with Dave all day, no kids (except the littlest little)
A wonderful day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! We started watching it but we had a Cardinals baseball game to go to. I love football much better lol. Your view was beautiful Rach and I am so jealous you are back in WA. I miss it so much! Miss you guys more!!

Chris Kline said...

Must have been fun to be there. Was a very fun game to watch, especially at the end. It's good to be "good" again!

Heidi said...

I would get vertigo up that high. It looks really cool though. It makes me miss Washington

Kailey said...

Hey we need to hang out some time!! I'm just getting to check out your blog. I didn't have the URL for a while, so I'm catching up! You're kids are so so cute!! I love to see what you guys are up to!