Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cutest Hats Ever

See my sidebar...but seriously my sister is so crazy creative. I wish I had 1/2 of her creative juices. We saw some hats at a bazaar for way expensive so she decided to make some herself, made them, cuted them up so they are cuter than the ones we saw which were kind of old ladyish, she makes them green (recycled), for adults & kids and even made some delicious ones for boys. Plus she uses my boy as a model-how much cuter can you get. Check them out. I love mine!!

8 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

Wow those are super cute!! Does she make adult ones?!

Rachel said...

yes I forgot to add that into my post, so I added it. All sizes, they are so cute, mine is a really pretty rose color!

Kristin D. said...

I love the one with the flower. She sure does have talent.

Marie said...

The hats are really cute! And it's always more fun when you create them yourself! And I am excited you want to play the letter game. I give you the letter T! I am anxious to see what you come up with!

anna said...

oh man, you got the car one? that's the one i wanted for macrae!! shoot, i hope she can make me one too. sooo cute on your little guy!

Mandi said...

wow...what talent..does she knit these, crochet, sew?

Lynn Lambert said...

So cute...wish we had a need for them in Hawaii. Maybe when we move in a few years I'll be pestering you for some :)

Dents said...

Very cute hats