Thursday, February 12, 2009

What I'm Up To

There are so many things keeping me busy and inspiring me right now such as...

my new phone, isn't it cute. How on earth did I ever live without mobile email, web (facebook) & calenders. And it's pink!
New piano music, I've wanted to learn this song since it was played at my grandmother's funeral last year. It is so absolutely beautiful. I can just hear pavarati's rich tenor voice singing while I accompany him (in my imagination of course).

My new lovely piano. It's been 15 years since I had a piano in my home (that is when I moved out) and every time I pass it, I am compelled to sit down and play. After going to the music store on Monday I keep thinking of more music I want to go buy.

Sweet red baby cheeks, colds have been spreading through our home...keeping babies up coughing in the night & their cheeks very kissable.

January is the season for crafts...we had to make snowflakes to go with our own little dusting of snow the other day. Can you hear bella whining?? She is mad that David won't share his toys, thus the pretty expression on her face.

We are planning some new valentine traditions this year after being inspired from a friend. And of course getting all the kids valentines ready for their parties today. Tune in for more details.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Nessun Dorma is one of my all time favorite songs...it is so rich and powerful.

KAT said...

Hi Rachel! Have you heard Paul Potts sing Nessun Dorma?? You need to watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

AMAZING!!!!

Trina