Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Girls Night

On Saturday at a baby shower my grandmother announced that she had just finished reading Twilight. I was so surprised, I knew my grandma was cool but, I didn't realize she was TWILIGHT cool. Anyhoo, my mom suggested going to see the movie before it leaves theaters for those who hadn't seen it. So we had a girls night last night. So it was my mom, grandma, me & 3 of my aunts. None of us had seen the movie before. Also, my SIL Marzee and her mom, Marzee is a little obsessed with Twilight, she's seen the movie 4 times and even visited the set when they were filming and she was giddy waiting for it to start. Marva has seen the movie before to but was game for a girls night and enjoying it again. It was so fun & funny, I wish I had been able to take pictures during the movie-my family is so awesome. My mom jumping out of her seat & screaming when Edward grabs bella & jumps out the window, my grandma enthralled at all the love scenes. And of course my awesome aunties enjoying truly a teen romance movie. Total FUN! Plus I loved sitting by Marzee because she knows everything about the movie and pointed out a lot of things I would have missed, or back stories. LOVED IT!

I know these are blurry I was playing with my new toy, my blackberry (I know I am way spoiled, actually it was buy one get one free & we were buying one for Dave so I got a free one-yeah). So L-R is Kimberly, Cindy, Allison (aunts), Grandma T, Mom, Marva

Here's a blurry shot of marzee & marva, they weren't liking my super bright flash

1 comment:

Kristin D. said...

I have yet to see it. I think I will wait and make Jared watch it with me when I rent it. There is no I way I would get him into the theater to see it.