Thursday, February 12, 2009

T Tag

Here are 10 things I love that start with the letter T

1. Ties-which to me are symbolic of the men in my life my husband, my father, my brothers & son. When exercising their priesthood they always wear a tie. David is learning to tie his own grown up boy tie right now and it is so cute. I am thankful for the men in my life.

2. Tissues-because I am a very sensitive person who cries a lot. I am stingy with tissues though, my kids can wipe their noses with toilet paper.

3. Toilet paper...because you know why.

4. Tithing-we pay 10% tithing to the church and receive 100% in blessings. And I am thankful for the blessing of paying tithing.

5. Teuschers-my mothers maiden name. I am thankful for her and her family and the heritage of faith I get from them. I LOVE THEM!

6. Treats. chocolate treats, baked treats, I love treats

7. Tenderness-my husband has a hard exterior but a sensitive inside. I love that side of him.

8. Treasures. We have a tradition that on every trip our kids get to pick a treasure to bring home, and I pick one too. I love to see my little treasures and remember the fun times we have had together.

9. Tiny ones-okay so that is a stretch but I do love my kids, they are my best treasures.

10. Testimony. The core of who I am is based on my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and I am so grateful for it.

Thanks Marie for this fun tag.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I like how you call them treasure instead of souveniors...it makes a vacation sound more like an adventure.