Saturday, February 7, 2009

On a Sunday afternoon

You can find us watching family favorite movies such as The Sound of Music. I love it because we all sing & dance along with those awesome von trapps.


High on a hill was a lonely goat heard...lae oh di lae oh di la hee hoo!


I've always wanted to be part of a singing family that bursts into song at every opportunity...


We sing so much that we sing the baby right to sleep

And of course we have to put on our bakers outfits to bake cookies, we are hungry from all the singing

Crafts are a sunday afternoon must if you are a Keller girl, love notes for our favorite friends THE END

3 comments:

Kristin D. said...

I have to admit, I would love to see Dave singing and dancing to Sound of Music. You Sundays sound like so much fun.

Mandi said...

"perhaps I had a wicked childhood, perhaps I had a miserable youth"...probably my favorite sound of music song...probably not.

Heidi said...

Your kids are so cute. It was good to see you when I came to town.