Monday, December 1, 2008

New Things

You may notice a few new pictures on my blog. These were all taken by our uber talented friend Kailey. If you live in the PNW, you MUST check our her website, she takes beautiful family photos and we were so excited, not only to have a great photo shoot, but to spend time with the Larsens who are basically family to us. We just love them, and love that we can get together, have fun, and laugh and laugh, even though it's been over a year since we've seen each other. We even had a picture taken of Dave & I, which turned out great. But I just LOVE the picture on the sidebar of us in front of the fraunkirche which was about 15 minutes from our home in Germany and was built in the 1400's, it is such a romantic view. The family picture on this post, was the end of our photo session and classic kellers. Big kiddos messing around, little ones bawling, mom & dad reveling in the chaos. LOVE IT.

Another new thing. Savannah has been wanting to start a blog for the longest time so this weekend we got around to creating one. She wanted to post all about her friends. Her blogspot is http://www.savannahsweetheart.blogspot.com/ go on over and check her out!

It's finally Christmas time around here and we are getting all our decorations out, seeing what fits, what we need and finding treasures we forgot about. I love this time of year because we can think of the Savior and think of others every single day!

13 comments:

Kristin D. said...

Those pictures are wonderful. I wish we lived closer. Jared said that when the baby comes we can go to a professional and get pictures. I love the way she does them.

Unknown said...

Oh I love your photos. And I am really liking your hair! Miss you guys.

Heidi said...

Those pictures are so cute, and fun. Savannah's blog is very girly I like it.

Hill Family said...

So I found you'r blog by going to Heidi's. I'm going to try to figure out how to put you on my list.I had lots of fun catching up today, and seeing you'r cute house. Thanks for letting us come over. We need to get together more often. *Cute family pictures.

Anonymous said...

Your family pictures look great!! You all are starting to look , dare I say, American? We need to get together before the new year. We miss seeing you all. Lori

Lynn Lambert said...

Such great family pictures! I refused to get professional pictures this year, on the grounds that I look like a beached whale. Also, we love Savanna's blog.

Rebecca said...

Oh sister! I love all the photos from Chicago. Can't wait to travel together! And the family photos look so great on your blog. I posted a comment for Savannah to read!

Lucy Lybbert said...

I love the girls sweaters so cute... and the family pics look adorable all your kids are getting so big!

Mandi said...

Oh how fabulous are those pictures?! I love how candid they are.

Bethany said...

I love your family photos! Good to see you guys at the Nativity.

Taffers Dawn said...

The family pictures are SO CUTE!!!!!

Kailey said...

Oh, we love you guys too! We had so much fun with you guys. You are our forever friends. The pictures look so cute on your blog.

Anonymous said...

I love this pic because it's just the family in the moment. Great!