Monday, December 29, 2008

Santa Clause is coming to town!

WE BELIEVE!
Christmas PJ's are a must on Christmas eve
Writing letters to Santa

Everyone picks the cookie they think he will like most



And hangs their stocking with care

And of course they were good little boys & girls


Benners loves the candy filled stocking
I don't have any pictures from our All You Can Eat Bacon Breakfast but it was delicious...thanks Stanleys it's been a tradition for 3 years now!

Merry Christmas one & all!

5 comments:

Kristin D. said...

It looks like quite the Christmas. I love seeing all the fun things you always do.

Rachel said...

the kids didn't get a lot of toys this year, just 2 along with a big gift, doll house, ipod shuffle, jewelery box. It was so much nicer not to have a million little things, but one really fun thing to enjoy.

Taffers Dawn said...

Looks like a fun christmas!! I can't believe how old your kids are! Merry christmas!

Mandi said...

I think that is a really good idea for the kiddos...one big gift rather than a million that they forget about. I loved all of your christmas traditions.

Rebecca said...

It was so fun to have a white Christmas this year. And to have you home to share Christmas with us. The kids look like they had so much fun. I especially enjoy the candy covered cheeks...can I have a bite?