Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Evidence of a great Thanksgiving Day:

The smell of food baking in the oven for days on end (pies, sweet potatos, & mashed potatos were our contribution this year).


Muddy clothes from a fun turkey bowl-that is a football game for men in our church that they do every thanksgiving.

Dave getting a day off to do nothing but putter around his office. Organizing things from one pile to another-something he really loves! While Christmas music plays from the computer...


Thanksgiving crafts with the kids-see the pilgrim & Indian hats the girls made. Isabella insisted that "girl pilgrims that believe in Jesus have blue hats not white hats. If they wear white hats, that means they don't believe in Jesus" I know, funny right??



I am so thankful for my faith in the Lord, and my family, especially my children and husband, they are my treasures!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

looks like everyone is having a ton of fun! Especially your youngest! how fun. Happy Holidays

Kristin D. said...

Sounds like the perfect Thanksgiving for everyone. I loved the pictures of the kids and Benj crying.