Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas Outfits

I always get the kids matching sunday clothes for Christmas and Easter. Dave thinks it's gay...too many scars from having to match his twin brother all the time (not that they don't love each other, just he got tired of being matchy all the time). But I can still get him to give in for holidays. I never took a picture because our Christmas church service was cancelled. And the next Sunday I forgot to get the camera out.

These picture didn't turn out quite like I'd hoped. I have to say that I really hate 11:00 church I would much rather have 1 or 9. 11 is just right in the middle of everything. Lunch, naps, basically the whole day!

5 comments:

Mandi said...

ha! ha! love the little crying ben...David doesn't look too happy in the first picutre of him either...probabaly becuase he's a boy and can't wear one of those fabulous dresses...I feel inclined to cry myself...they are so stinkin cute.

Kristin D. said...

I love those dresses. The first picture of the girls is frame worthy.

Deana said...

Been there with the crying pictures. I used to get upset but now it is no big deal.I love the dresses. They can wear them all season.

Rebecca said...

Those dresses are super cute. And the snowy background makes the pictures so special-even though nobody is cooperating.

Dents said...

Those are some happy looking pictures of your kids :) They sure look cute though, I love your girls dresses. Are you still planning on the Portland marathon?