Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Routine

Every morning, I take Ben up to the bathroom with me, get out some toys for him, turn on and off the tub faucet and distract him a little bit and then hop in the shower. A few minutes later, he realizes I have left his field of sight and comes wailing to the shower door, banging and banging his fist on it until I get out. This is alternated with going into the closet and tantruming ont he floor their and going into my bedroom and throwing a tantrum on the floor there. Well, Friday we began the routine, and the wailing started at the shower door and then there was silence. And so of course I peeked out of the shower and this is what I found.

I love long showers!

10 comments:

Kristin D. said...

My kids have yet to fall asleep mid-action. I keep waiting so I can get the picture. Ben does look content.

Unknown said...

Oh he's so cute! I am glad you got your long shower lol.

Miranda said...

i love a sleeping kid. He is so cute.
It almost makes me want another one.

Miranda said...

sorry that we darsha not Miranda who made that last comment. She better not want a baby

Rebecca said...

He is so funny.

Lynn Lambert said...

Thanks for this post. I've almost forgotten what toddlers are like :)

Mandi said...

I love how is bum is sticking out in the air.

Phillips Flips said...

What a sweet gift from a snuggly-looking boy! Love the froggie pj's. It's really nothing short of miraculous for a mother of 4 to get a few minutes of peace!

Dents said...

that is so cute! My kids never fall asleep in cute places.

anna said...

awww. that melts my heart! he is sooo cute and yummy in the jammies!!