Friday, January 16, 2009

Late Christmas Party

Due to the ARCTIC BLAST of 2008 our Keller Christmas get-together had to be postponed. We ended up going to Seattle for a quick weekend on the 3 of January. Lots of visiting, food & fun. It is the first time all Dave's family had been together since 2006 when we came from Germany for a visit. My favorite part was getting the best massage from Sarah who is a Massage Therapist. I just wish she lived in Vancouver...I would be her best client ever! The kids love playing with their cousins, David & Jackson are cout from the same cloth and Isabella loves her little girlie friends Melissa & Tristyn. All the kids love the doggies, even little ben. Thanks for hosting Grandma & Grandpa!
Miriam, Melissa, Sarah, Savannah, Isabella

Uncle Terry, Cade, Great Grandpa Kurt, Great Grandma Marge

Tristyn, Ashley, Holly, Cade

Jackson & David

Grandpa, Isaac, Aiden, Grandma

Girlie Girls
Skylor, Maia, Ashley, Tristyn, Bella, Savannah


Ben playing with his new farm toy

The bigs watching movies

The new crop of little ones
Maia & Isaac

& Benjamin

Keller men are NEVER serious!
Dave, Aaron, Matt

Dave & Aaron are twins BTW

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pictures!! I haven't seen Dave's fam in forever! Everyone looks great. I loved the picture of the guys. Typical.

Rebecca said...

RACH-
I haven't posted on your blog in FOREVER! Sorry. I guess I just get used to seeing you everyday. Which I love! Also love the rock band pictures!

Mandi said...

I didn't know Dave was a twin...or I did and then forgot...crazy! Ben looks so much older in those pictures.