Monday, January 5, 2009

With my Sweetheart

13 years of marriage to someone who always calls me sweetheart...

who thinks of what I would love and then does it... as a surprise of course

who always makes me laugh....
(note the nose picking...he hates having his picture taken so this is his way of protesting...)

example, defender, provider, protector


Takes me to see the world


and holds my hand when I'm nervous on the metro...and other places too

Loving father, helping me to achieve the most important dream I had for myself Motherhood


My dearest friend, my love. David & Rachel January 5, 1996

12 comments:

Kristin D. said...

That was so sweet.

Heidi said...

Happy anniversary! I like the pictures.

Deana said...

What a beautiful post. You are truly blessed indeed. Happy anniversary!

Mandi said...

well that was just adorable...I love ya'll as a couple. I loved watching the two of you just laugh together in germany.

Melani said...

CUTE!

Rebecca said...

Happy anniversary sister! I love Dave too. He was the first guy I hugged! because we don't always have to be touching!

Jody said...

I ran accross your blog off Marie Havel, and I love your header!

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess that means you still like him? JK Happy Anniversary (Thanks for spending it watching us play Rockstar. Shall we do it next year too?)

Dents said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Bella Dyer said...

you (we) are SO blessed...I am finding out that having a husband, like you and I have is not the norm....sad! Happy Anniversary...duff and I celebrate 14 years next month! :)

Darsha said...

I wish we were close we could celebrate with you. Happy Anniversary.

Ben & Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!!! How exciting. I loved your post. Its so nice to hear of a marriage that is thriving and doing well. Love you guys!