Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ten Back to the Routines on Tuesday

Lulu who is 3 months older pushing ben around,
she'll probably always push you around buddy, just get used to it!
And going back the other way

1. Doctors appointment yesterday. When you have 4 kids, one of whom is less than or a year old, it seems like you are going to the doctors all-the-time. Last time I tried to combine all 4 into one visit. Supposedly a quick flu shot visit, but because they were new patients it took FOREVER. But I realized since our last visit with the kids was rushed, I probably need to take David & Savannah back in again because I have some questions for the doctor. Couple that with eye doctor visits for Savannah's glasses, dental appts, and everything it feels like I am ALWAYS going to the doctors. This time I just went with Benj...4 shots, healthy boy. NOT HUGE like "some people" think but actually average sized, 45% for weight, 75% for height. Smart, sweet, cute.

2. Dave's "Day Off" today consisted of working at another dentists office who does not have a license to sedate patients and wants to hone his clinical surgery skills. Dave is awesome at both those things so they are having fun doing surgeries together. He also gets a little extra cash which is always nice. Savings & food storage are our two priorities this year.

3. My new piano comes tomorrow......I am so excited I can't sleep!

4. The kids have another 1/2 day tomorrow. WHAT! Didn't they JUST come off of a 2+ week vacation with snow days and don't they have MONDAY OFF??? I am not ready for a 1/2 day yet.

5. Isabella got to bring Corduroy home from Pre-school. Along with 5 books. We are having fun reading about this soft bear while cuddling together on the couch. Savannah also likes to read to bella.

6. Benners is walking! And I love watching his cute roly poly legs toddle around. He gets such a grin on his face when he realizes someone is watching him too.

7. Back to the running routine, my body says ouch!

8. I received inspiration during one of the talks last Sacrament meeting. I knew what the speaker said was directed at me, and my first thought was "WELL CRAP!" But I'm going to try to be better about this little "issue" I have. Enough said!

9. I am going back to cooking from the body for life book. I am ready to loose the baby weight & then some. Ben is done nursing so it's time.

10. I am trying to get some inspiration on how to do Ben's room. I don't want it too babyish because I dont' want to have to re-do it soon. But I am thinking about blue & tan paint kind of in a vertical stripe pattern. I can see it in my head, just a little scared about the actual putting it together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love David's quote. It's so funny! Oh and have fun with your new piano!

Mandi said...

yeah for ten on tuesdays! new piano...that is awesome, do you play? I didn't even know. Good job on all the healthy-ness, I love it!

Taffers Dawn said...

I think the paint job sounds cute! i had a cousin who did something kindof like that. instead of doing a border on top she just did a strip of tan paint going around the room and then blue below that. or something like that. you could put cool lookin planes and trains and stuff in there but not the new age kind but the classic kind so that it's something he can grow up with.

I'm jealous of your runnin ability. i need to do that so bad!!!