Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Attention Attention


So looking back through my previous posts, I realized that I haven't said much about my sweet Savannah. And that is exactly the reason-she is so sweet, so quiet. She isn't sassy and spunky like Bella or a little high maintenance like David, and so isn't getting as much attention on the blog yet. So here is a little about Savannah:
Savannah loves getting hugs & kisses, reading, dancing & playing outside. She is an awesome climber spending hours in our tree and is a very conscientious friend. She is always looking out for the needs of others-taking care of sister, baby & brother. She is also our resident artist-and is very gifted at drawing. She would draw or craft for hours and hours and her favorite thing to do is go to Michaels and look for art projects.
Savannah in her German dress-which she loves & would wear every Sunday. She wanted a country dress rather than a dirndl because it had pretty Edelweiss buttons and was her signature color PINK!
Swinging in our tree-skirt and all!!
In other news, the little man is turning into a smiley little one. He smiles with his whole face which I LOVE! Here are some shots of him the last few days-he is 2 months old!


8 comments:

Jody said...

Rachel, your Savannah is so sweet! She's an artist like our second, Meagan. But Meagan's on the opposite side, very much our drama queen. But those teeth are exactly like Noah's. He turned 7 in Nov. and just lost his two front teeth. Tooth fairy is a busy little lady right now!

And that little baby is absolutely darling! I can see the Dyer genes in him! I remember the times when they learn to smile....good memories!

jen said...

You have such darling kids! I love the baby's shirt... everyone's favorite... isn't that the truth??

Phillips Flips said...

Rachel, Benjamin is adorable! What a catching smile! I love the pictures of Bella too - it's too bad she and Delia can't be spunky little princesses together these days. Sounds like VA is nice but you oughtta come visit us sometime!! It is so fun that you know this area and have so many of the same experiences we are having. Deutschland uber alles!!

anna said...

oh my goodness! i have to say that little savanah MIGHT be a bit like her grandma raquel, just sweet and tender...edelweiss buttons and all!
and i so love that pic of benjamin asleep with the baby drool around his lips! soooo yummy!!

Kjrsten said...

I love the missing front teeth! It's so cute, and it means big ones are on the way... growing up time!

Ben's smile melted my heart just now!

Anonymous said...

Savannah is sweet - and Benjamin is changing so much! Looking forward to seeing you all soon - I can't believe how close it is. Countdown!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the "everyone's favorite" shirt? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Okay, it wasn't secret, that last posting was me!