Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oh Edward



This post is mostly for my sweet sister in law Marzee who is Edward obsessed, well I guess I don't know if she is team Edward or Jacob but I do know she LOVES twilight & all things Stephanie Meyer. If you are Edward haters you might as well skip this post. I too love twilight-such a good read it makes me high school giggly! I got the book for Christmas from my awesome sister Rebecca and I devoured it and had to go buy the next two books IMMEDIATELY. Of course that was right when I was having Benjamin, I read the last book in the hospital in labor so I had to read it again a few weeks later since I was a little distracted and I wanted to give Edward my full attention. Well, my friend Tara has the most indulgent husband ever, and he actually tagged along with her and her sister on a pilgrimmage to Forks, La Push & the Olympic peninsula. Even posing for some sweet Edward like pictures! Check out her blog, you will love the pics and see the beauty of the Olympics too! As for my husband, he pretty much mocks my "smutty romance novels" and especially got a kick out of it when in Barnes & Noble I couldn't find the books so asked a salesclerk who said-in her most snooty voice as if I was not a real reader-"those are in the TEEN ROMANCE section" and huffed away. Dave laughed for weeks! Anywhoo, for those of you who are living under a rock and have not joined "team edward" as Tara puts it go out and buy the books!! And visit Tara's blog-it is awesome!

6 comments:

The Anthony Family said...

I do love the Twilight series. I found out about it forever ago from my nieces. Yes, I was also reading teenage novels, but I loved it. Even got my mom and mother in law into the mix. I am not embarassed to admit that I already pre-ordered the next book that comes out in August. And a new novel she wrote coming out in May. I am addicted! Can't wait for the movie!

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee - Did I tell you that I'm going to her book signing in May? And that I've emailed her brother Seth - and he emailed back - and that I did go to the shoot on Tuesday - yep!

And Dave - "Those who mock shall mourn!"

Anonymous said...

PS - Nope, not done yet - sorry - I could go on for days - but won't. Just thought I'd share that Jon suggested we "stop by" Twilight Graceland (aka Forks) on our way home from my sister's wedding in July. Fun, fun! ;)

And yes, I saw all the Cullen kids, Bella, and the kids at school at the shoot! Woo-hoo! (Yes, I do hear you laughing at me).

Dents said...

wow, you read Eclipse when you were in labor, that is dedication! :) I am always so happy to meet another fanatic, because there are so many haters out there.

Dents said...

hey are you and dave standing in Frickenhausen in that picture on your blog?

Rebecca said...

ok i thought i already posted on this site...but what i probly did was post on your friend's site cuz i am a loser. I better check on that. Anyway, can't wait for all of us to go see the movie together!