Friday, March 21, 2008

You're It

I've been tagged by my "fashionista" cousin Anna so here goes:

10 years ago I was:

Working at Novell in Orem, trying desperately to get pregnant (it had been a year of trying) and getting ready to move to Washington, Dave had just gotten accepted to UW dental school so we were starting to look for apartments & jobs.


5 things on my to do list today:

1. gym-check
2. pick up Dave's crap from work (today was his LAST day of work at the clinic-insert hip hip hoorays here-so he is cleaning out his office)-check
3. fold laundry-not check
4. Take kids to park (spring break starts today)-check
5. rake leaves (the never ending process)-not check


Things I would do if I became a billionaire:

1. buy Dave a dental practice
2. Take my extended family on a 3 month long trip to Europe to see everything we did and more
3. Donate the rest to BYU, UW, and the church


Places I've lived:

1. Vancouver, WA
2. Provo, UT
3. Seattle, WA
4. Fayetteville, NC
5. Kitzingen Germany
6. Landstuhl Germany
7. Chester, VA


Jobs I've had (in random order):
1. porcelin doll maker
2. berry picker-lasted all of two hours
3. Accounting Clerk
4. Dental Assistant
5. Administrative Assistant
6. Paper Route Delivery Girl
7. Collection Agent (which I actually sucked at so bad that they fired me!)
8. MOM EXTRORDINAIRE


Things most people don't know about me:

1. I'm a nail biter-it comes with the worrying for me and I really have to work hard at not biting my nails!!
2. I have to have my toenails painted...not my fingernails just my toes
3. I"m a googler-I am way curious about anyone and everyone I have ever known and have even been known to google people!
4. I love R&B music-Dave makes fun of me...I like other kinds too but I LOVE old R&B from when I was in high school
5. I am a sun worshipper, I LOVE to lay out in the sun-we had my dream vacation to spain and and we laid on the beach for 10 days-listening to music, the water and our kids playing in the surf-YUMMY!

Okay so I tag:
1. Rebecca L.
2. Tara
3. Rebecca A.
4. Kailey
5. Jody


And since I can't post without posting a picture, here is sunny spain:

6 comments:

The Anthony Family said...

Oh Rach....you are really pushing your luck here. Have you noticed how long it has been since I posted?!? I guess I lost the drive to post, but for you....ok! Wish I could post about my vacation in Spain!

Rebecca said...

Wish we could have been there with you! Next vacation?!

Dents said...

wow, nobody has ever "tagged" me before. Perhaps I could get out of being tagged if I provide you with a link to pictures of our beloved Cullen family, filming in WA http://amhphotography.typepad.com/photos/kalama/index.html Make sure Dave is nearby to enjoy the pictures of Edward with you :) At least he will approve of the cars. So Dave has signed out, how wonderful!!! Congrats.

Phillips Flips said...

Rachel - Frohe Ostern! I love that you keep the Easter tree tradition. We did that for the first time this year, but the eggs were covered in snow this morning! Surprising but beautiful. So where are you guys moving next? I hope wherever it is that you get to stay awhile. You deserve it!!!

receiver of good fortune said...

okay berry picker!! you are too funny! thanks for posting this-i enjoyed every morsel. oh, and i am IN LOVE with your pic of SPAIN! very gorgeous!

we have so many things in common. i used to be a nail biter, moved to the nail skin...due to worrying. i'm a sun worshipper. and also an closet R&B lover.

must be the same gene pool for sure!!

Kjrsten said...

that was so fun to read, I loved the little pictures at the end the best (I can't post without them either!) now I want to go to spain too! AH, the life you have lived rach!