Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10 on Tuesday

Pre-school day at the pumpkin patch:
Bella, Kailey, Gabby, Hyrum

Ten random facts from ou fun filled life this last week:

1. I got to babysit some real cuties for two days so their parents could get away to a not so fun funeral in Utah
2. Hyrum talks to us when his mom isn't in the room
3. He does not like to wear Incredible Hulk costumes
4. David is now too old for "babyish" carnivals at the craft store
5. He is perfectly happy to tag along when there is free popcorn involved
6. Dave's staff is really fun to be around (thanks for hosting a bbq)
7. Isabella is a bruiser-we found a huge bruise on her ear that we have no idea where she got and she says it doesn't hurt
8. Baked potato salad is a fantastic midnight snack
9. When your daughter says "mom gabby borrowed my underwear" suspect a reason other than just wanting to share fun clothes....I know gross I just found the smell...
10. The lady who was painting faces at the craft store can "draw horses better than you mom" (direct quote from Savannah)
Future Cougar at the craft fair
The girls making trick or treat bags
Gabby & Bella have to be twins

Homemade pizzas, they each got to make their own

David & Savannah eating their pizzas

Benj's first ride in the big boy backpack...he loved the animals at the farm until he crashed

Bella feeding the goats

Bella's bruised ear, the front looks bad too!

The cute memory board I made, aren't I crafty!!

14 comments:

Rachel said...

Kristin-I couldn't get on your blog today, but I would love to see how you & your little girls are doing. I am having so much fun catching up with the Jensen girls and admit to pangs of jealousy when I think of you still being in Germany, I want to go back & visit so bad!!

Taffers Dawn said...

I love the board!!! SO CUTE!! I love how your girls are in their BYU outfits! Yay for keeping the tradition alive!!!

Douglas said...

I love the post Rachel. Thanks again for taking care of our kids for the a few days. It was an adventure for Rebecca and I. We owe you! Good seeing you at the pumpkin patch as well! - Doug

Heidi said...

That looks like a ton of fun! Your kids are so cute and Rebecca's too.

Jody said...

I LOVE those boards! I'm a toile fan, too, so that's some of the reason.

(and how many times can I write this....?) You've got the dang cutest baby, awake and asleep!

Mandi said...

I don't think that I have ever seen a bruised ear before...I didn't know it was possible. I lovety love the board as well...very sheek.

Kjrsten said...

YOU ARE SO CRAFTY! I love it! And I love 10 on tuesdays! SO fun to be in charge of the lacher kids, what a good auntie you are!

Kjrsten said...

ps buffalo exchange in PDX (downtown near pearl & also in hawethorne) is great for retro/vintage finds and also cheap accessories (tights belts handbags etc...) we should go sometime!

Taffers Dawn said...

I think Julia is a gorgeous name! I've actually thought once or twice about using that name for one of my kids..when they come haha. My older sister always calls me Taffers, just a twist of kathi and dawn is my middle name.

Lindsi said...

Hey Rachel!
That was so nice of you to watch Rebecca's kids! The craft fair looked like so much fun. My girls would have loved that too!
Is your blog private? cause i can only get to it through Rebecca's blog.

Mandi said...

check and see if you accidently put two "d"s in, instead of one...I had struggles with that.

Lynn Lambert said...

Hey Rach, I just had to let you know how much my kids LOVE getting onto your blog and seeing pictures of their old friends! Sure miss you guys!

anna said...

i LOVE the annual trip to the patch every fall. it just makes me so excited for halloween and hot chocolate...oh and the fact that christmas is coming!

Melani said...

I Love the memory board. Toile is fabulous. Did you make that at the craft store?