Friday, October 3, 2008

Daily Inspirations

Today I've been thinking about things that inspire me, make me want to be better. So in no particular order here are a few things that I believe are truly inspirational:

1. Beauty in all it's forms-

The beauty of the earth, of God's creations...

The beauty that man creates... and BTW, if you haven't read the email about how mothers are like Cathedral builders post and I will send it to you, it is phenomenal... The beauty of man (or WOman)...check out Kjrsten's blog about being stylish while cleaning house and she seriously is always stylish & cute

2. Family and Love...


Innocence and love at first sight...



Love that lasts...


The promise of the future

3. Trying to be better by...

Dancing to the beat of your own drum...

Always striving to be better...

Triumph in tragedy...

Finding joy in your calling.

4. Love of the Lord

This weekend we all have the opportunity to be inspired, I challenge us to really listen during conference and pray for inspiration from our prophet and church leaders.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Okay...I am totally crying. Thanks alot. YOU are inspirational to me!

Kailey said...

That's what I'm getting ready to do!! Love you! You are awesome to give everyone a reminder of all that is good.

Deana said...

Hey Lady! It's me Deana Ginn. I love the post,It is so true. I'm glad I found your blog. I found it on Deon's Blog. Your family is so beautiful. Your hair so long. I still live in N.C. We moved to a small town called Benson. We live out in the country and love it.My husband is currently Bishop of the Dunn ward which is in the Fayetteville Stake.I had one more little girl and I will be 39 this year. Yes, i'm nuts! My oldest is now 12 and we have extra hormones in the house. Conference is so great. I enjoy every word and always come away with my lamp filled.Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Kjrsten said...

Confrence was so uplifting as was this... what a wonderful post rach! (except for the goofy pic of me... yikes!) You are an inspiration to me to be better! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rach: Your Oct. post is very inspiring. Even in turmoileus times like the country is having now there are wonderful and inspiring things to look at and be greatful for!! Thanks for the list. Lori

Heidi said...

Those pictures are so pretty. It makes you think. That's a great post. Thanks