Friday, October 24, 2008

Mid-Morning Madness

Here we go again-another glimpse into the day-to-day life of the Kellers...

Once the older kids & dad are off the fun begins...

I make a sweep of the house with Benj on my hip to make sure lights are off & baby gates up...nope & nope

Then it is off to the computer for some surfing, checking of emails and if it's friday...my favorite thing of all...updating the budget woohoo

Morning nap for the benjer, today he got spoiled, mommy didn't even make him get dressed & he got to sleep in my arms while I surfed the internet...lucky boy

Here's the little giggler finally making himself presentable for the day...I know Dave wishes he could stay home & change diapers all day long-who wouldn't love to be around this sweetheart!

Checking on the boo. That's one of bella's nicknames...booboo...she told her new primary teacher her name was Isabella, when asked what her last name was she replied Booboo. She insists on having her feet touching the entertainment center. I guess it helps her see the show better. She gets to either watch morning cartoons or play computer games when the kids are gone in the mornings.

It must've been a good episode of Diego today


Off for our morning jog...Bella is not feelin it today. Note ben's toothbrush which he loves to carry around-everywhere-what a good boy



Ben insists on helping mommy get ready.

Wednesday & Friday this week were errand days, Wednesday we went to the mall...today we grocery shopped, Bella is happy to ride the rides even without quarters.


Note the missing sock & chub hanging out, my kinda boy. I love the chubs! See you in the afternoon....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Bella flat on her back watching tv. too cute!

Melani said...

Benjamin is SO cute! I love the chewing sock picture! And his little budda tummy. SO CUTE!