Friday, October 24, 2008

Tag & guilt...

Sorry it took me so long Deon, I am trying to catch up...

I always feel such incredible tagee guilt like the tagger will think I don't like them if I don't reply...I have facebook guilt like that too...I'm so afraid of hurting people's feelings if I don't let them be my friends! My mom always told me I needed to be friendly and nice to everyone and saying, no I don't want to be your friend just really goes against my nature. I had to un-friend someone, someone who I really should have said no to in the first place...and it was SO HARD, even harder was hitting ignore when this person tried to friend me again!!

Okay that was a really long tangent. ANYHOO-

I have to reply with one word answers to the questions posted in Deon's tag.

BTW-Deon is my awesome friend from NC. Thanks to the Army for moving us every year and a half and helping us to meet such wunderbar people like Manny & Deon and many many others...GO ARMY!

1. Where is your cell phone? KITCHEN
2. Where is your significant other? SLEEPING
3. Your hair color? FAKE
4. Your mother? LOVING
5. Your father? STRONG
6. Your favorite thing? FAMILY
7. Your dream last night? DEAD (as in I sleep like the dead, no dreams at all)
8. Your dream/goal? GRADUATE
9. The room you're in? OFFICE
10. Your hobby? CRAFTING
11. Your fear? LONLINESS
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? FAMILY
13. Where were you last night? BED
14. What you're not? PRETENTIOUS
15. One of your wish lish items? ITALY
16. Where you grew up? WASHINGTON
17. The last thing you did? IRONED
18. What are you wearing? SLIPPERS (and other things too...)
19. Your TV? OFF
20. Your pet? BUSTER (who is imaginary still)
21. Your computer? YUCK
22. Your mood? RELAXED
23. Missing someone? TRAVIS
24. Your car? DENTED =(
25. Something you're not wearing? EARINGS
26. Favorite Store? GAP
27. Your summer? BUSY
28. Love someone? DAVE
29. Your favorite color? BLUE
30. When is the last time you laughed? TODAY
31. Last time you cried? FRIDAY

And you're supposed to tag 7 people but since I would hate for anyone to feel as guilty as I do I tag no one...do it if you want...it's really fun!

8 comments:

Mandi said...

I have the exact same syndrome, but I just avoid situations...like the time I felt so guilty about not checking my email that by the time I fianlly did check it there were like three hundred new emails...I had the same facebookish experience...I think in the end it is a good thing.

Heidi said...

That's crazy the face book thing. You definitely don't want crazies stocking you. I heard about the one person that wanted to be your friend. That was really weird makes you wonder. Any way sounds like you guys are having fun. Callie and Lindsi did it. I think they might have canceled who knows.

Ben & Jen said...

You are so great. I love your blog. I was wondering if you would mind if I stole your ten things idea? I struggle sometimes with being grateful for all I have and think that's one way to help. Hope I can "grow up to be more like you!"

Phillips Flips said...

Haha! Have you ever read that "Color Code" book about the 4 different personalities? I know there are many of those, but this one has yellow, blue, red and white. I'm guessing you're a blue (like me) because we both have way too much guilt!! Matt is good at convincing me that when I'm torn apart with guilt over possibly hurting someone's feelings that they probably didn't even notice. I hope he's right - it dulls the pain at least.

Lynn Lambert said...

There is no guilt allowed over tag. It's supposed to be fun, so if you feel guilty, it's not fun, so don't worry about it :) You are so funny!

Melani said...

I hear ya Rachel. I feel the same way. I deleted a whole email one time because I had so many unread emails. Now that is sad.

Rachel said...

okay I don't want people to think that I hate tags, they can be fun. But I do feel guilty if I don't get to it right away...like this week which was kind of crazy. So bring on the fun!

Deon said...

You are so funny. Thanks for joining in on the fun, but no guilt aloud! :)