Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO TO YOU!

ARE YOU READY FOR HALLOWEEN?
WE ARE!!


We've had a fun week preparing for a fun Halloween day today. Throw in 1/2 days at school, parent teacher conferences, dinner with the missionaries (that they didn't show up for), court of honor, school concert and everything else that goes into busy family life, and I've been running from sun up to sun down. But today should be fun. We have trick-or-treating and then a visit to Grandma's Haunted House party. The kids are buzzing with excitement.
Joe's place to get pumpkins for the kids. It's a small pumpkin patch and farm that we LOVE.
The kids had fun picking a mini-pumpkin for Benjamin.
We ran into my aunt Allison & her brood picking out pumpkins. My cousin Grant is over 6 feet tall at 13, crazy tall.
Here's ben & I, he is chillin in his puj sling. LOVE IT! I bought pumpkin butter at the farm stand and it is delicious. My kids don't like it, more for me I say!!

Carving pumpkins for family night. Dave carved Ben's and helped Savannah.
I carved Bella's and helped David. All the kids scooped their own guts out. YUMMY!

Ben loves the taste of pumpkin.
He just can't get enough...

He's the only one of the kids that is a true conisseur of fine food...especially fine milk!
L-R David's, Bella's, Ben's (MIke Wizowski from Monsters Inc.) Savannah's.
HAPPY HAUNTING EVERYONE!

6 comments:

Kristin D. said...

It looks like you were able to make it a fun holiday for your kids. Do we get to see pictures of their costumes?

Taffers Dawn said...

I love dave's face. Haha! You are so pretty by the way! Miss you guys!

Ben & Jen said...

I love the halloween pictures. Your house looks great! I need to get pics of our pumpkins. Haven't done that yet.... oops.

Mandi said...

I loved seeing a picture of you! your cousin is 13 and he is over 6 feet tall! that is insane...did he have a crazy growth spurt?

Unknown said...

You did a good job with your porch! The kids' pumpkins are so cute!!

Melani said...

That Ben is just so cute! I love the hay house.