Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A delicious 10 on Tuesday

Enjoying the big couches...
the fall weather...

and the fire...

in the rainy Pacific Northwest.

All the delicious things we've been doing today!!

1. Dave has Tuesdays off so he got up & made French Toast for the kids & I. So yummy with fresh marionberry syrup from Bi-Zi farms. Delish

2. It is raining off & on today, leaves blowing everywhere. I LOVE the Pacific Northwest and the rain. It makes me want to snuggle under a warm blanket & read a good book, with a warm cup of chocolate or cider. Delish

3. The kids & I cleaned the toyroom today. I love having a toyroom because I don't have to obsess about how messy the family room with with all their toys, but I also like to have it clean. We moved shelves around from the closet we had put them in, to out in the open so they will have to put things away instead of just throwing them into the closet & closing the door. Don't clean rooms just smell better...especially when you throw away a week's worth of fruit snack & string cheese wrappers, and put all the dirty socks in the laundry basket. I think I am going to buy a few yankee car jars to put in that room tomorrow. Then it will smell delicious.

4. Lasagne cooking in the oven for dinner-delicious.

5. Red & Yellow leaves blanketing our front yard, so deliciously pretty.

6. I am making Christmas stockings for Benjamin & Isabella and have been finishing them up today. We moved to Deutschland when Bella was 1 month old and I (stupidly) put my sewing machine in Army storage so just got it out last fall when we moved back. Bella had been using an old (not so cute) one that I had made a long time ago. So now they have little matching stockings, I just have to sew the bells on so they jingle prettily while the kids are relishing their treasures on Christmas morn. Jingley bells sound delicious!

7. The sound of the kids playing, girls in the toyroom playing "mall" and the boys playing x-box 350. Happy kids are delicious sounds to a mothers ears.

8. Benj is napping in my arms right now (yes I can hold a baby and still type 100 wpm), kissing his skin is (you know it) delightfully delicious (again and again).
9. I just finished folding 5 loads of laundry. I LOVE knowing that I don't HAVE to do laundry for at least another day. Warm feelings in my heart because that is truly my most tedious chore. (because it never ends) Delish.

10. Waiting for Dave to get home and give me a kiss-which he always does right when he walks in the door before he heads to the fridge for a little snackaroo. Doubley Delicious


PS. A Happy Veterans Day & big thank you to all those who have and are currently serving & their wonderful families. We Kellers love & appreciate all of you.

7 comments:

Kristin D. said...

I love how you seem to just relish everything about life. It is so impressive.

Heidi said...

That's awesome. It's amazing the things you can do, that you never thought possible. You better put a picture of your stockings after your done, I want to see.

Taffers Dawn said...

That is so cute!! I love the picture! I love hearing about your positive attitude each day and reading the things that you are grateful for. Thankyou for the example.

The Anthony Family said...

Don't you just love the fall weather. I love it. And it isn't cold when you are pregnant, that is a definate bonus versus the 120 degrees of Vegas. I am going to really enjoy a winter pregnancy. Sounds like you are getting a lot don today, and all I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep for a few days. Running low on steam. Miss you. Go make some nummy hot chocolate.

My husband said he wants to go see the movie with me, but he doesn't want to go with all the girls on opening night. Guess I'm gonna have a hot date with my honey... lucky me.

Mandi said...

what a pleasent post..I loved the picture of Dave with you Benjamin!

Deana said...

You have made me very hungry just repeating the word delicious. I just love the way is sounds. I can't wait to have a play room to house all of our toys.

Rebecca said...

Delicious Dyers!