Friday, November 7, 2008

I spoke too soon...

Germany, what a beautiful sight...alas those houses which are so quaint & cute have NO GARBAGE DISPOSALS...
Today my garbage disposal broke...what you hear is the sound of me silently sobbing...
And I have no landlord to call for a repair, only an uber busy husband who won't have free time until Sunday. Can you repair things on Sundays???

In other Keller news, David aka the pickiest eater on the planet actually ate his whole dinner tonight...

without complaint...

complimenting me on how good it was...

I know, I am freaking out too!

While the girls who usually are not as picky couldn't stomach even a few bites of the delicious spinach quiche. But that is probably because they were snacking on guacamole, chips & peaches while I baked, while David played x-box.

5 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

Oh no!!!!! Our garbage disposal broke in our apartment a few weeks ago and it was AWFUL!!! It's amazing how much we depend on that. Good luck!! I hope that it gets fixed!

Kristin D. said...

Hey, we are in the same boat now.

Melani said...

Oh, I do remember that. No fun whatsoever.

Mandi said...

ha! ha! back to storing all the food scraps in a brown paper bag. Yuckety yuck!

Heidi said...

oh no not the disposal! I love quiche. Hopefully you got it fixed