Friday, November 7, 2008

Sick babies & old happenings...


Ben has an ear infection...it started with him not wanting to eat at all on Wednesday. That is totally unusual for my kid who just can't get enough of regular food or nursing. But he didn't want to eat at all & was really fussy so I knew something was wrong. Sure enough, the dr confirmed my layman diagnosis of Ear infection. This is my first child who has ever had one of those-I know, I know, I am so lucky. A few doses of antibiotics and he is feeling so much better.


Here are a few pictures of events from our crazy week last week:



David in the 3,4&5th graders concert at school-it was all about our government & very cute!

Isabella's halloween pre-school concert. They sang 3 halloween songs with actions.



One of her pre-school friends moved over the weekend & she has been very sad.

3 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

I love that she's wearing a BYU cheerleader outfit!! Way to represent Isabella!

Bella Dyer said...

i love your blog rachel! Your kids are so dang cute! Fun way to stay in touch...huh?

Kristin D. said...

Thank goodness for antibiotics. I love modern medicine. You did have a crazy week. Relax this weekend.