Friday, November 7, 2008

Who are you??

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


I know, Twilight is such a mormon mommy fad, but I really am a fan & often get giddy inside when reading, like I am a teenager again. Yummy! But, alas, Dave & I will be in Chicago when the movie comes out so no going to the midnight showing with my sisters/mom/girlie-friends (And by girlie-friends, I also mean my two brothers who have read the books to please their wives). I told Dave he had to take me since if he didn't I would be the ONLY ONE who hadn't seen it and I would just DIE OF EMBARASSMENT if I had to go by myself after the fact and I would be SO out of the loop with all the inside jokes and giddie-ness when we got back. (Do you like how I added the teenager-ish drama to that last sentence-I thought it was particularly appropriate). After a few sighs of acknowledgement and grunts of manliness to make sure I knew this was a sacrifice on his part, he agreed that if I absolutely had to see the movie he would take me whilst we are in Chicago. YEAH!

10 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

YAY for twilight!!! I am so excited for the movie!!!! 12 more days! AAAA!

Unknown said...

Kelsey has a countdown on every calendar in the house. It's funny. She is gathering the friends so they can see it Friday after school. If I thought I could get up the next morning to get the rest of the kids up for school I'd let her go see it at Midnight but alas I am too old for such late nights.

Melani said...

Rachel-Your post made me giggle. Don't you even worry, Twilight is mormon college girl books as well.

Deon said...

LOL! I am also Esme! I am also so excited for the movie and a huge fan of the books. I'm looking into getting a Twilight T-shirt for opening night. I get giddy everytime I think about it.

Mandi said...

yeah for dave! I bet he is secretly curious and wants to go just see what the rage is about.

Mandi said...

yeah for dave! I bet he is secretly curious and wants to go just see what the rage is about.

Mandi said...

sorry about posting twice...woops....I can't find the little trash can to get rid of one.

Dents said...

The first time I took the quiz I was Dr. Cullen...then I figured out they had a female quiz, then I got Esme too! Just what I want to be Edward's mother!! :) Have fun in Chicago

Rebecca said...

Who am I gonna go with now?????

Heidi said...

I'm sure Lindsi will go with you. I'm not going to the midnight showing either. I think it's already sold out anyway. But I'm shooting for the next day. I'm excited but I hope it lives up to the book I'm sure it won't oh well.